Welcome to Pigeon Cay Beach Club
Pigeon Cay is located on Cat Island in the Bahamas, a 48 miles long, lush, and hilly island with warm inviting people. Laid back and casual, it offers the Traveler a taste of paradise only experienced by a lucky few who have come here before.
Pigeon Cay is a small private property where personalized service for each guest is a priority. Pigeon Cay is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas in the Northern area of Cat Island, 3 miles south of Bennetts Harbour. Breakfast and Dinner available to guest that want to be catered to, served to you in your cottage, room service style or outdoor dining at the beach.
All of our handcrafted custom designed cottages offer the ultimate in privacy in a tasteful southwestern, Caribbean flavor. Our open floor plans fully equipped kitchens comfortable beds furnishings and just steps from the beach make your cottage your home away from home.
We also manage Private homes in Pigeon Cay area please call or email for information
Taxes 16% Govt Tax 7.5% Resort Levy 6% 2.5% Energy Surcharge
Taxes $35-50 one way
Every Cottage Includes
- Free Internet access available in Pubic Areas
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bottled water in room
- Shower Bath
- Extra towels / bedding in room
- Iron / Ironing board (on request)
- Cribs (infant beds) available
Activities And Amenities
Whether it be a hike to the nearby Atlantic ocean which is only one mile across the island , or just relaxing with a cold Kalik and a book here at Pigeon Cay, there is a myriad of things one can do while on Cat Island. Of course here at Pigeon Cay there can be a day of total relaxation and swimming on our truly unbelievable beach, or for the more energetic many fun filled adventures right here at Pigeon Cay-which is a 200ac wilderness that can be explored on foot or bike.
- ECO Tours
- Car Rentals
- Paddle Boards
WEDDINGS AT PIGEON CAY…..
Imagine… your dream beach wedding come to be on a beautiful white sand beach, toes in the sand under a flowered arch looking out to the turquoise blue sea, or married in a 100 year old church near the cottages at Pigeon Cay ……
We can accommodate just the 2 of you or family and friends up to 40 persons. Simple to elegant.. Anything you wish for we can make happen…..
- Marriage License
- Pastor/Priest or Justice of the Peace
- Administration Appointment/Fees
- Flowers/Florist.. Bouquets, Boutonnières, Corsage, table arrangements
- Full wedding planning-Before, During and After
- Wedding Rehearsal and Reception Dinner
- All Set-up and breakdown
- Wedding Cakes-Locally made
- Local DJ, or Rake n Scrape Band
- Air Transportation-Charters from FLL Venues…
- Beach Wedding
- Church Wedding
- Ceremony at the Hermitage
- Rehearsal/Wedding Dinner at the Beach Club or Local Restaurants
Getting to Pigeon Cay
Watermakers Air Winter/Spring 2017 Service to New Bight, Cat Island (TBI) from Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE):
Service commenced on December 2nd, 2016 and flights will operate up to four days per week, i.e., Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Flights from Fort Lauderdale Executive (FXE) to New Bight (CAT) will depart at either 7:00 AM or 1:00 PM on date of travel.
- Airfare: Off-peak periods = $284.25 one way (taxes included); peak periods = $331.25 one way (taxes included).
- Flights from New Bight to Fort Lauderdale Executive will depart at either 10:20 AM or 4:20 PM, depending on date of travel.
- Airfare: Off-peak periods = $329.71 one way (taxes included); peak periods = $376.71 one way (taxes included).
***Peak Period is March 1st through August 8th. Additional peak dates may apply in other months.***
Many major cities offer direct flights into Nassau, Bahamas. From Nassau to Cat Island Sky Bahamas services the island with daily flights in the morning and another in the afternoon. www.skybahamas.com book directly to Arthurs Town Cat Island. Hotel arranges transfer via local cab at 35$ each way. Special Charter flights from Ft Lauderdale can be arranged, direct to Cat Island contact us for more information.
Please contact hotel directly at 242-354-5084 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book now….we are happy to assist with all travel arrangements…
Airports serviced on the island are, Arthur’s Town (ATC) or New Bight (TBI) which is also a port of entry for private pilots.
A valid Passport is required to enter and exit the Bahamas, for further information go to www.travel.state.gov
|NAS to ATC||ATC to NAS|
|Flight #1||8:30 AM||9:30 AM|
|Flight #2||3:30 PM||4:50 PM|
We hold cc# to reserve your room. Payment is due on
Departure. No Deposit Required. We are happy to assist with all travel arrangements.